Friday, April 24, 2009

Zoe in the LA Lifestyle

Here is baby Zoe dropping a peace sign (maybe a baby gang sign who knows) in her new shades.
This is how she spends most of her time in the car seat, passed out with her moose.
And here is Zoe at the greatest invention for parents, the drive in theater. We were able to watch two movies, eat our own food and drinks, talk to the baby, change the baby and let the baby do all the talking/crying she wanted and no one was the wiser. This is really the way to go. $8 per person, baby is free and you are all to yourself. Bonus was going during the week and we were one of maybe ten people there. They definitely need to bring the drive in back to the mainstream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Cute!!!!!!! She needed them to be "Cool". Those two little fingers could also be a Baseball signal from the catcher to the pitcher or maybe she is trying to tell you how much she loves you.

Where did you find a Drive In? I have lived here almost all of my life and I didn't even know that there was one still left on this planet. I thought that they did away with all of them and now they are Used Car lots or Swap Meets. With the economy in such great straights, maybe the Car lots will become Drive In's again. We used to love to go to them. Great family fun time. You guy's always find the best places to go. I guess we will have to dub you the "Most Fun Loving Parents of the year" I just wish that Zoe was old enough to remember all of this stuff she has been doing with her award winning parents. Love Great Nan

The Kelly Fam said...

How fun. She looks so cute in those shades and I see that LA is already rubbing off on her. I don't think a peace sign gang can be all that bad. Zane misses Zoe, but he is happy that she is having so much fun!!