Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

Here is Zoe in all her Easter happiness. We didn't have any true bowls big enough for her so we had to put her in this one.




Here is Zoe in her beautiful Easter dress, complete with bonnet. I think the bonnet makes her look like a little dutch baby. I've never actually seen a dutch baby but this is what I imagine they look like.

Arrrrgggg, Happy Easter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG she is getting so big. So cute in the bowl with the eggs. I miss all of you. Thank you for updating the Blog. Give Zoe kisses for me.

Donna

Tiffany said...

She is so cute!! I love the little Dutch girl Zoe. Great pictures! I miss her...and you guys as well.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! That seems to be all I can ever say. You out did yourselves with the Easter pictures. They are darling. They sure are better than the ones we took!!!!!!!!!Next time I won't take my camera. I'll make copies of yours not mine.

We love those 100 days pics. They are really special. Pat yourselves on the back. I didn't think it was possible for anyone to get any better but you did. Can't wait to see what comes next. Smother her in kisses for me. Love Great Nan

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!! That baby is so photogenic (sp?)!! I love the Dutch look. Too friggin' cute!
XOXO-Karen