WOW!!!!!! Another great picture of the cutest baby in the world. Happy very first Mother's Day Christine. You make a great Mom. And Thanks for making me a Great Grand MOM! Love Great Nan
Are those directions for some kind of Rock & Roll dance steps? They sure look like it to me. Whatever they are they look hard to follow. I'm not a very good dancer now, but a long long long time ago I used to Jitterbug. And I was good too! OH well! Love Great Nan
4 comments:
Really, I can't do some of those?? Hum shame on Baby Boot Camp.
Thank you for my post, I love you.
WOW!!!!!! Another great picture of the cutest baby in the world. Happy very first Mother's Day Christine. You make a great Mom. And Thanks for making me a Great Grand MOM! Love Great Nan
Are those directions for some kind of Rock & Roll dance steps? They sure look like it to me. Whatever they are they look hard to follow. I'm not a very good dancer now, but a long long long time ago I used to Jitterbug. And I was good too!
OH well! Love Great Nan
Post a Comment