One giant wet diaper for dad.....

Even though the pool was a chilly 70 something degrees we still had to dip Zoe's toes in it. She did not seem to mind and was still happy smiley when the toes went in.


That wasn't good enough for mom though. We had to go fully body, diaper and all.

What you can't see (or hear) in this picture is the scream of COLD WATER!!!!! And thats when the fun ended. As soon as she was in a towel she was all better though. So of course mom had to strip the diaper off and try it again with similar results.
3 comments:
"Don't Freeze The Baby!!"
Those shots are too cute but won't it warm up before you leave? LOL! Poor Leech. Being tortured for the sake of a cool-ass picture. :)
Miss you guys!
BTW, we picked your car up yesterday from the house. The house is cool and not a thing was stirring.
XOXO
That's awesome! Totally something I would do to Zane. It is all about the picture. Those are great pictures!!
This is History being made! Zoe's first swim meet. Future Champion swimmer. But first I would think that she should at least like her bath. In her bath picture she looks like she is being tortured. It was wonderful to see the swim meet and I hope I get to see her when she wins the gold. Love Great Nan
Post a Comment