I'm not sure which I like best. I did a little corrective action on these pictures to remove the blue cast typical of underwater photos but now they don't have that oh its underwater look to them. If it wasn't for the reflection and waves on the top you probably wouldn't even know that this is underwater.
I love both. Darling Zoe's little legs and feet and worth seeing twice anyway. From under the water you would think she was loving it. But we saw the part of her not in the water and BOY!!!!! did she give out with a yell. You are right the wrapping of the towel took care of everything. They are darling pictures and ones Zoe will cherish when she shows her children someday. Love Great Nan
2 comments:
Hmmm...I don't know either. They are both really cool. Did you use photoshop?
I love both. Darling Zoe's little legs and feet and worth seeing twice anyway. From under the water you would think she was loving it. But we saw the part of her not in the water and BOY!!!!! did she give out with a yell. You are right the wrapping of the towel took care of everything. They are darling pictures and ones Zoe will cherish when she shows her children someday.
Love Great Nan
Post a Comment