Monday, March 01, 2010

Messy Eating Zoe


Zoe happily eating a cupcakes at a friend's birthday party.


Oops, you caught me!


At least I accessorize my mess with the color of the clothes I wear and my eyes.


Red Velvet cake is yummy.


I've eaten so much that I am in a food coma.


But I can't stop eating cake...


I love bread!


Eating rice at one of the best Japanese restaurants here on Okinawa. OK, more like one of the most Americanized Japanese restaurants here on the island.


Yup, that is a grain of rice on my face. You should see the mess I make on my tray table.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy to the Tummy. That's what it's all about. Love the matching accessories. I never did have an outfit that matched my food. Love those Eyelashes and she already knows what to do with them. I especially LOVE those TEETH and that SMILE!!!!!!!!! I guess I love everything about Zoe.
Love Great Nan