Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Laundry Basket Baby




Our old neighbor who moved to Germany had posted some pictures of their son getting into the laundry basket, funny because at almost the same time Zoe was doing the same thing. I wonder if its like a telepathic phone booth for kids.

3 comments:

The Kelly Fam said...

=) Zane loves to hang out in the basket! He also likes to put buckets on his head. I think they must be missing each other.

Anonymous said...

Too Cute!!!! She always loved to put something over her head. that way she is in control. I think Zane and Zoe are missing each other too. They sure are on the same wave length. Maybe it's the Big Z connection. Keep these darling pictures and videos coming. We love them. Love Great Nan

Anonymous said...

she's thinking, "I can see you, but you can't see me? Ha!!!!!!!! Darling! Love Great Nan