We are dying to know, here in California, what happened after she opened the door. We love the way she says "the Door". Let us know the next segment of this drama soon or we will just bust! Love Great Nan
What she really is saying here is...... Well! If you aren't going to open the door for me, I'll just make my body grow 5 inches so I can do it myself. So there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's so cute is she even gives you a presentation of what she has done. Just think of all the things YOU have to learn. We love it. Love Great Nan
What she really is saying here is...... Well! If you aren't going to open the door for me, I'll just make my body grow 5 inches so I can do it myself. So there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's so cute is she even gives you a presentation of what she has done. Just think of all the things YOU have to learn. We love it. Love Great Nan
6 comments:
Well! what do you expect when I'm wearing my Calvin Cline Jeans? It makes you adventurous. At least I knocked first! Too cute!!!!!!!!
Love Great Nan
Haha! Zane did the same thing yesterday, but with the front door. He was so suprised by it. I on the other hand was not impressed.
I was going to tell you to call Tiffany. I see both of you are in the same boat. She is so adorable.
We are dying to know, here in California, what happened after she opened the door. We love the way she says "the Door". Let us know the next segment of this drama soon or we will just bust! Love Great Nan
What she really is saying here is...... Well! If you aren't going to open the door for me, I'll just make my body grow 5 inches so I can do it myself. So there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's so cute is she even gives you a presentation of what she has done. Just think of all the things YOU have to learn. We love it.
Love Great Nan
What she really is saying here is...... Well! If you aren't going to open the door for me, I'll just make my body grow 5 inches so I can do it myself. So there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's so cute is she even gives you a presentation of what she has done. Just think of all the things YOU have to learn. We love it.
Love Great Nan
Post a Comment