Saturday, November 11, 2006

Speederman





HUGE Spider. I killed one just like it yesterday but never found the carcas. I wonder if he regenerated and moved to the front yard.

This things about two inches long and an inch wide.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Adam. This year we celebrate our birthdays on the same day due to the international date line. (nov 12/13) I think those spiders will keep you busy all day. Have a good one. (friend of your Mom's)

Anonymous said...

I don't like spiders!!!!! How come it only had 6 legs? Our spiders here in California has 8 legs. When I was much much much younger, my Father taught me how to stun a fly and pick it up by the wing and let the spider in the web take it and wrap it up for diner later. If your Television reception goes out, this is fun to do. Of couse when I was young we didn't have TV. We had Radio and you could still listen to the Radio and stun flys and give them to the spiders. Garden spiders are the best because they make great big webs. Maybe I will remember more fun stuff to do later.