Okinawan. In just about 12 hours I will be in the air on my way to Okinawa.
I'm taking my camera but not sure if I will have access to the internet. If I don't expect some good (hopefully) pictures of Okinawa. Ill have about four hours to kill in the airport on mainland Japan en route and on my way back so you'll probably see a lot of what an airport looks like on mainland Japan.
5 comments:
what is up in okinawa? or is that just a transition spot for the middle east? if so, send sadr and osama our regards...don't you just miss the rac/lax?
Don't forget to take all of the termites with you. Leave them in Japan. They bombed us in 41. They deservc those little pesky bugs.
I forgot to say we hope you Have a safe and uneventful trip. I hope those little critters eat the whole airport and anything else of importance there.
Its pretty cool here. Very similar to Guam. Everyone is very polite. And no it is no transition spot. Oh and I DO NOT miss the rac at this point. The coworkers yes, the rac itself no. The Japanese airports are 100000% times more efficient and organized. Its amazing
Post a Comment