Last night, around 830pm, I'm getting ready to go to sleep, and walk into the bedroom. I hear the sound of water running, and a small drip. I look up and right above the bed, you can hear water rushing through the ceiling, and water has collected on it and is dripping on the bed. The entire wall is soft like its been doing this for a while. I call the front desk, and tell them. They send someone up, and after an hour its determined I need to move. A half hour arguement ensues as they want me to move again tomorrow, because the room they are putting me in tonight is reserved by someone tomorrow. I lay down the law and remind them this is my 3rd room, and will not be moving. They agree. Its now after ten and I just want to sleep. So they bring up two of the bell hop carts and we pack up. They move me to a suite, ocean front room, three bedroom two bathroom unit. Great. Its an inconvenience but hey, I'll deal with it. Ten minutes after I unpack for the 3rd time, the front desk calls to say I have to move again right now! Umm Hell No. I make the manager call me from home. I tell her that I am not moving again. If she would like me to move to a 4th room then she would need to compensate me with a free room for a weekend (which I was going to raffle to the first person who visits us). Otherwise, I'm not going anywhere.
So here I sit still in room #3, I guess spicy spam gives you cajones.
No comments:
Post a Comment