Monday, July 31, 2006

The Best Photos Ever. EVER!

No ponies, do dog races, no blackjack, no poker, no sporting events, THIS is what I will be betting on from now on.



And this is the ring of champions. Where Rocky meets Apollo.
Oh stay tuned, because there will be action shots, I guarantee it.


I better get the guest room ready, I know you'll all want to visit now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is cockfighting legal there...it appears abit seedy! you don't want to be holding loads of cash in your hand from all your winnings and have the feebies come running through the door/gate/over the fence...

Christine and Adam said...

Yes its apparently legal.
I forgot to mention this sign is on the main highway. Its the equivilent of driving down Ocean or PCH and its just right there, and the ring of champions is maybe 20 feet in from the main road, but again in plain view of the road. I asked a guy at work and he said it was legal.

Anonymous said...

Cock-a-doodle-doo! High times await you boy.