Sunday, August 13, 2006

MOTHRA!



Just as we finish with our wildlife discussion look what lands on our window sill.
This guy is at least three inches tall and four inches wide. HUGE.

I just bought one of those blue light bug zapper things that you hang outside and bugs fly into it and you hear bzzzzzz and bugs fall down. Well, we now have a MASSACRE, there is carnage everywhere. You can hear the bzzzzz from inside the house. Apparently this thing also attracts bugs from all over the island. We will have pictures of the massacre for you later. I don't think this guy would fit into the zapper, so we may have to call in the hose to get rid of him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHERE'S CHRISTINE? Is she just a figment of your imagination? Is she really there? I don't see her beautiful face anywhere.

Anonymous said...

Adam, I lost your e-mail address. Can you post it here for idiots like me? Thanks. Take care.
--Ed Troy