Zoe really loves her peanut butter covered pancakes, problem is she just eats the peanut butter off the pancake and pancake pieces usually end up on the floor......
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Peanut butter is only second to chocolate. I remember the first time you gave her chocolate. She went NUTTY!!!!!! Christine, do you make her hair flip like that? It is adorable! She has that Nonchalant expression on her face that only little girls possess. Too Cute. Love Great Nan
2 comments:
Zane does the same thing. The kid hates syrup too! He will only eat a waffle with nutella or PB on it. Too cute! I love Zoe's hair, such a cutie!
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Peanut butter is only second to chocolate. I remember the first time you gave her chocolate. She went NUTTY!!!!!! Christine, do you make her hair flip like that? It is adorable! She has that Nonchalant expression on her face that only little girls possess. Too Cute. Love Great Nan
Post a Comment