Monday, April 05, 2010

Daily Walk, Bubbles, and Family

Everyday Zoe likes to go on walks. Really, it's multiple walks a day. To prepare for the walks she brings us her socks, shoes, hat, and now sunscreen for our hot sunny days.

Today's walk started off with bubbles and almost putting mom's cell phone down the drain.

A little fun on the porch beach chair.

"What would a walk be without putting a few random things in my mouth? To date, I've already eaten a rock and a few flowers."


Getting in to mischief.



Oh my goodness, I found a ball!!!

Having fun with dad.






And when I am done with the walk, I just sit down where ever I feel like it. Even if that is the middle of the street.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WoW! Look's like Zoe really loves having fun with her Dad. She must be the CUTEST little girl on the block too. She looks so adorable in her outfit and she's not afraid to pick up stuff and take a really good look at it. There is something interesting in "stuff" everywhere. Treasure hunts are the best. She really checks everything out around her. Maybe you could teach her how to stun a fly and give it to a Garden Spider to wrap up. You used to really love to do this. But maybe that is a Boy thing. We'll see. Love Great Nan