And this is housecleaning baby. Of course she doesn't really clean and right now only makes bigger messes, but once she gets crawling I'm taping some mops to her legs and setting her loose. Baby roomba.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Zoe still in LA
Starting in April we have been from Okinawa to Singapore, back to Okinawa, to Los Angeles, then I went back to Okinawa by myself and am now back in LA. Only for a short time though, as I have to go to Maryland, while Zoe and Christine stay in LA. Then its back to LA to get the girls and head back home to Okinawa. Here is some of what Zoe has done in the past month:
First Zoe went to the doctor here in the states for the first time. I'm sure theres a sanitary reason for the paper but I bet the baby doctors go through this stuff like water. The doctor visit went well and all the nurses swooned over Zoe, calling her the gerber baby. Somehow we need to capitalize on this Zoe madness.
The day before I went back to Okinawa we tried giving Zoe solid food (well rice cereal) for the first time. As you can see it went about as well as can be expected, with 99.9% of it ending up on her face.
Next was Zoe's first trip in the pool. I was still in Okinawa so I tried to watch it live using the webcam. Unfortunately the camera wasn't working too well. This is what Zoe did when Christine told her I was in the camera.
This is Zoe's first underwater experience. After all this she still didn't cry. She didn't quite know what just happened, but she didn't cry either. More pool pics to come as long as the weather stays cooperative.
And this is her pruny foot after a little too long in the pool. You'd think with all her extra baby skin she wouldn't prune as quick or at all but she did.

And this is housecleaning baby. Of course she doesn't really clean and right now only makes bigger messes, but once she gets crawling I'm taping some mops to her legs and setting her loose. Baby roomba.
And this is housecleaning baby. Of course she doesn't really clean and right now only makes bigger messes, but once she gets crawling I'm taping some mops to her legs and setting her loose. Baby roomba.
2 comments:
I love it! She is so cute. Zane loves the paper at the dr as well. At least there is something fun at the dr.
The baby Roomba has the biggest eyes I ever did see!!!!!!! She is beautiful. So is her outfit. I don't look like that when I do work. My work outfits are old like me. Give that darling face a million and one kisses for me. Love Great Nan
Post a Comment