Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Miracle Two Days in a Row

Yesterday was the first time since Zoe came home from the hospital that she slept through either one of us eating dinner. Well tonight she did it again. Sort of. While I was prepping the chicken she started to wake up. While the chicken was in the oven she started to cry. Oh my spirits started to sink into the pit of despair. So I pick her up, walk her, bouncer her, put her in front of the mirror, change her, and place her in her bouncer thingy. All is well and happy in Zoeland. Ding! Chicken done. Chicken on plate. Fork in hand. Fork to plate. No cries. Chicken in belly. No cries. Toot toot from the neither regions of a little one. Yet still no cry. More chicken in belly. No cries. Unidentifiable bodily functions sounds. More chicken in belly. Yet no cries. All chicken in the belly. Dinner done. No cries. Ahh another night of a blissful silent dinner. But of course the story can not end with that. Remember those other bodily function noises? Well this is how I found her. Better than a crying baby during dinner from my point of view.

What you can't tell from this picture is that she is also wet half way down her right arm, the top of her shoulder, and down the back. Ya and the smell! If only this blog has smellivision oh you would be loving all that barf on her shirt too.

And as a special note she has been crying the whole time I have been writing this. That's ok because I ate dinner without my ears bleeding.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That look says, "I barfed and Pooped at the same" So what are you waiting for? Love Great Nan