Yesterday she did it again. A little whiny but no banshee crying. All in all a good little girl. Mark that as a good night. Not much to say, it was a quick dinner because we had some Wii gaming to do at the neighbors.
Tonight we went to Macaroni Grill with a friend. Little Zoe fell asleep on the drive over. She was unpleasantly woken up by freezing gusting wind on the way from the car to the restaurant front doors (its in the 60s- that's cold here people). Was a bit moody from it. Pooped during the appetizer. Was changed and was happy again. Then started to cry during the main dish. But was happy to bounce on the lap during the first few bites of the entree. Then all of a sudden I saw her the back of her head. Ahhhhhhhhhh sleeping baby. Yes! Once again dinner without a screaming baby at a loud restaurant on a Friday night even. So I threw her back into the car seat with only a little complainy sleepy whine and she was out for the rest of the entree and dessert. She woke up just a little at the end to say its time for the buffets to open. I agreed and so we headed home. Mark that as a successful dinner night!!!!! What a good little girl. I think I will keep her around for tomorrow's dinner.
1 comment:
Confucius say: Baby who poops at beginning of dinner in an expensive restaurant means smart baby knows the food is delicious. Parents and friends, on the other hand, just have to ignore the aroma. Usually it happens before you can order anything and then you aren't so hungry anymore and you order less. This is good for pocketbook. Love Great Nan
Post a Comment