Friday, August 31, 2007

Some Random Pictures

Here are some pictures I either forgot to post when we took them or just didn't fit anywhere else:
Only in Guam can a one day sale take two days. Its because of the dateline I think.

This is probably the ugliest bird on the island. I think it grows up to be a swan or something. Or dinner.
This is squid ink pasta. Its calamari and noodles in regular pasta sauce with added squid ink which turns everything black, including your teeth and tongue. It was decent, Christine liked it, and I could tolerate it but probably wouldn't order it myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if the sale ran from 12 noon to 12 noon. that would make it a one-day sale!! I wouldn't want to do the 1-4:00 am shift, though--not much in sales, probably. As for that ooky, black stuff, let me have licorice instead!

Anonymous said...

I would never eat that black yucky stuff. I give you both lots and lots of credit for trying it though. You have to love the bird because he is so ugly. The one day sale is a "blast". Wish we had thought of that.