Here are 13 pictures I took tonight, showing the progression of the moon from full, to eclipsed, to red, back to eclipsed, back to full. Like Korean you read from right to left.
Last night when I was coming home from the market, I saw a great big round ball all lit up and shining like crazy. I couldn't believe it, but it was THE most full moon I have ever seen in all my years(and we know that is a lot of years). Beautiful! I was hoping that you would have taken a picture of it. Would it be full where you are too?
3 comments:
Amazing!
Last night when I was coming home from the market, I saw a great big round ball all lit up and shining like crazy. I couldn't believe it, but it was THE most full moon I have ever seen in all my years(and we know that is a lot of years). Beautiful! I was hoping that you would have taken a picture of it. Would it be full where you are too?
Awesome photo series!
Post a Comment