Saturday, May 05, 2007

New Camera

Christine and I got a new camera, a fancy DSLR one.

And I figured out a new trick, HDR Photography. You take three pictures, under, over and perfectly (or as close as I can get it) exposed and software blends them together to make them look cool.

Here are some before and afters:






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Now how about some photos of Christine and you....

Anonymous said...

Mom's right!!!!! We don't want to see a hundred pictures of a mean looking cross eyed FROG. Is he French?
We want to see you guys!!! We don't miss that mean looking cross eyed French Frog. Did you train him to sit like that? Pretty good!

Anonymous said...

You could go into the travel postcard business with that camera!! Beautiful pics! I agree, too, photos of you, especially showing your "garden hands". Was watching The Amazing Race last Sunday as they raced thru Guam. Looked for you throughout! Wanted to shout "I know them!" Did I miss you somehow???

Anonymous said...

You guys realize that frog is glowing, right? Maybe all the nuclear testing the government did in the 50's is now becoming apparent, like in the form of a GLOWING FROG MAYBE!!!! HELLO!!?? Are we (state side) the only ones seeing this? Is this normal already for you? Does your water glow too?

Unknown said...

Yeah all the frogs glow like that along with all the other little insects. Ya really....