Still playing with the camera, some good some not so good. These I like. Well except the one of me, but thats a given.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well!!!! That new camera sure likes taking "pics" of your house. It even takes them in color. Doesn't it like to take "pics" of people? We are very glad we could see your two mugs but what happened to the color? We can only see Christine's beautuful blue eyes? What happened to that great Guam Tan you have? Now that we know what you look like in Black and White, we want to see what you look like in all your glorious color. Maybe you could even let us see that wonderful smile that makes your eyes light up. I remember it perfectly, but I still like to see it anyway.
2 comments:
Well!!!! That new camera sure likes taking "pics" of your house. It even takes them in color.
Doesn't it like to take "pics" of people?
We are very glad we could see your two mugs but what happened to the color? We can only see Christine's beautuful blue eyes? What happened to that great Guam Tan you have? Now that we know what you look like in Black and White, we want to see what you look like in all your glorious color. Maybe you could even let us see that wonderful smile that makes your eyes light up. I remember it perfectly, but I still like to see it anyway.
Keep those "pics" coming.
Are you two in B/W cuz you had to eliminate the "glow"? Maybe there IS something in the water!! Verrry Interrresting!
Post a Comment