


This is an extreme close up of the moon. I caved and gave Christine her anniversary present early, its a telescope. We also got a little adapter that allows us to connect our camera to the telescope to take pictures like these. Neat huh?
For comparison this is a picture of the moon I took when I first got the camera (a few weeks ago) using just the camera and a zoom lens. I was shocked just to get this much detail, but then after the ones above I am a little less shocked, more like after shocked.
2 comments:
Neat! When we look at a New Moon here in the USA, it is on our side going up and down. Did you turn the picture? Interesting that there in Guam the New Moon is going across the top.
These are so very interesting and beautiful. Take more! You did great.
No, the telescope reverses the image, something to do with the mirrors used to magnify the image. So last night the sliver of the moon was actually on the bottom.
Post a Comment