Thursday, July 13, 2006

My New View









These are all from my hotel balcony. Yup, its a rough life I lead here in Guam. Its where America's day starts ya know.

Oh ya that first pic on the top is a map. Click on it for the larger version. Its like the maps at the mall, guess where you are.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's very pretty. When can I come already?

Anonymous said...

He doesn't seem very happy, so you should go soon. Adam, SMILE in your pictures. You should know by now that Stickleys will tell you to take pictures over and over again until everyone's smiling.

Anonymous said...

I think I should be there too!!! He can't be on a tropical island without, that's not fair!!

Christine and Adam said...

Its hard to smile when your without your wife. And your taking your own picture. I have to at least try to look tuff.

No comments on the pictures not of me?

Anonymous said...

The photos are wonderful and we feel like we can feel the heat and see the ocean as if we are there. You take the best photos - the only thing missing is Christine.

Anonymous said...

You want comments of not pictures of you? Well then...... they are pretty and they should have me in them. If you aren't in them then I should be in them. How is that?