So, the Internet in the hotel has been spotty at best the last three days. I wake up today (Saturday my time Friday yours) and yep still no internet. So, being the geek I am I set about fixing it, they have routers on every even floor number (of course Im on an odd # floor) so I go out to the two floors above and below me and reset the routers, still no joy. So I go downstairs and tell the front desk I need to move rooms to an even numbered floor because I need the internet for business (this is business) and that the Internet does not work on my floor. So after a half hour of waiting they move me to another floor. Well actually I moved me to another floor, five trips two floors up to put all my stuff in my new room, I set up the computer and ...... NADA. So I go back to the front desk and yep, the internet is down in the entire hotel now. It came back three hours later.
But I tell you that longwinded story to say this, I am now on the other side of the hotel, which means more pictures, but of different things. Such as what you ask? Well you have seen a palm tree from the right, but have you seen it from the left?
And as you can see, much more civilization on the other side.






3 comments:
Oh that side of the island is pretty too. Now that I have seen all of Guam from your hotel rooms, do I really need to come to visit or live there?
Christine, you haven't seen the laundry room yet.
What do I need a laundry room for when I have an Adam!
Post a Comment