I spoke too soon, the snow has come full force (full force for WA).
Its knee deep!
Hunting wabbits.
I think Xander missed the memo on making snow angels outside.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
See!!!!! I told you so. Snow doesn't go away and come back another day like rain does. It stays there and stays there and you get to walk and drive in it. Fun. You better make those Angels for me in the snow or else!!!!! Need pictures of Angels in the snow!!!!! Only you can make it happen. You better!!!!! Kiss those darlings of mine. Hug them to pieces. Tickle them and make them laugh out loud so we can hear them in Whittier and Hacienda Heights CA. Squish them all over and make the laugh again for us. Love Great Nan
1 comment:
See!!!!! I told you so. Snow doesn't go away and come back another day like rain does. It stays there and stays there and you get to walk and drive in it. Fun. You better make those Angels for me in the snow or else!!!!! Need pictures of Angels in the snow!!!!! Only you can make it happen. You better!!!!! Kiss those darlings of mine. Hug them to pieces. Tickle them and make them laugh out loud so we can hear them in Whittier and Hacienda Heights CA. Squish them all over and make the laugh again for us. Love Great Nan
Post a Comment