Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New House




Well we didn't totally forget about the blog, just been a little busy moving back to the states, buying a new house, two cars and all the fun stuff that goes with that.


We have already done a ton of work, well most of it was done the first three days we were in the house. Coming soon, before after pictures.


And now in no particular order some random pictures from the past month and a half.
Zoe and Xanders first Blizzard from Dairy Queen. Zoe got brain freeze pretty quickly and was done shortly after this picture. Xander got brain freeze too but decided the ice cream was too good to stop.

First bath in the new house.
Xander on the phone at the rental house. That picture might as well have been taken a year ago, he looks totally bigger and different now.
Dad got his truck! Zoe is very happy with it.



Too much fun for Zoe, one of the few times she passes out on you.
Our last days in Okinawa, with all our worldly possessions in boxes.

We had about 400 boxes I think after it was all packed out. Only have about 100 left to unpack.


Zoe and Xander playing in our hotel in Japan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is FINALLY!!!!!!!! I have missed having new stuff on the Blog. I have had to go all the way back to your first days in Okinawa and all of your trips and even back to Guam for pictures and reading all the wonderful things you have written. Always very enjoyable to see them and read them again.

It is good that you are in your own house and your own country. But I know there is many many wonderful things you will miss about Japan. Thank goodness that they will always be in your memories.

400 hundred boxes. That is more that I can even imagine. Have you found that special something that you packed in a certain box?

Can't wait to see what you put up next. This is too exciting and FUN. My Darlings are cuter than ever and growing up much too fast. That House is magnificent. That truck is huge and has plenty of room and very very black. One good thing, it rains a lot in Washington State and that is a good thing because that is how we keep our car so very clean.You won't even have to buy car soap. Love Great Nan

The Kelly Fam said...

Yea I love it!!! The hosue is amazing! When can we come visit? Yes, we are inviting ourselves. =)

So what is with your water, why is it so blue?