Zoe's hair looks pretty good pulled back.. If only she would leave it that way for longer than ten seconds. Xander after a bath with his wild hair. Just one of the many ways Zoe falls asleep.
If you scroll really fast its like she is dancing. Xander at the beach, eating his first helping of sand, although not his first rock. Zoe really likes to help with the laundry, she gets up there and makes sure everything gets pushed in really well.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well!!!!! I am home from picking up the Easter Show and low and behold we have new pictures. All darling and such cute subjects. Here I was all tired and now I am energized and wanting to play with my Great Granddaughter, & Great Grandson.Why is Zoe wearing the clothes I sent for Xander? Oh Well! she looks cute in them anyway. She looks cute in anything she has on or nothing. Just cute. Xander is certainly making a lot of new faces for the camera. We like it. Keep it up because we miss you all too too much and need to see more pictures. They are growing just too too fast. Soon she will be doing laundry with her Grandma and that will make her Grandma happy I know. Love Great Nan
Zoe has great style! I see she likes to wear her smaller sibling's clothes too. Love the hair! So you drug Xander's bed to the beach? Talk about service.
Xander looks like he has concord the stance for the beach showing off the muscles in his legs. What Thighs!!!!!!! How could any kid like eating sand or rocks with sand on them. I have to hand it to Xander and Zoe they adjust to anyplace you take them to and enjoy every minute of being there. They must have wonderful, loving,& caring parents. More pictures please!!!!!!! I hope you got the darlings to sit still long enough to take pictures of them all dressed up for Easter. Kiss and hugs all around! Love Great Nan
3 comments:
Well!!!!! I am home from picking up the Easter Show and low and behold we have new pictures. All darling and such cute subjects. Here I was all tired and now I am energized and wanting to play with my Great Granddaughter, & Great Grandson.Why is Zoe wearing the clothes I sent for Xander? Oh Well! she looks cute in them anyway. She looks cute in anything she has on or nothing. Just cute. Xander is certainly making a lot of new faces for the camera. We like it. Keep it up because we miss you all too too much and need to see more pictures. They are growing just too too fast. Soon she will be doing laundry with her Grandma and that will make her Grandma happy I know. Love Great Nan
Zoe has great style! I see she likes to wear her smaller sibling's clothes too. Love the hair! So you drug Xander's bed to the beach? Talk about service.
Xander looks like he has concord the stance for the beach showing off the muscles in his legs. What Thighs!!!!!!! How could any kid like eating sand or rocks with sand on them. I have to hand it to Xander and Zoe they adjust to anyplace you take them to and enjoy every minute of being there. They must have wonderful, loving,& caring parents. More pictures please!!!!!!!
I hope you got the darlings to sit still long enough to take pictures of them all dressed up for Easter. Kiss and hugs all around!
Love Great Nan
Post a Comment