Friday, October 09, 2009

Zoe Warrior

Zoe sleeps funny. Sometimes we go in to check on her and she is in just the oddest positions. But it must be comfy because she sleeps right on through the night. Yes she is actually sleeping in the picture below. She was sitting there whining about being in the crib, put her head forward and just fell asleep.


And finally our newest edition. A true to life, actually from China terra cotta warrior! He is now donning multiple plastic weapons from the halloween section of the store. For scale, batman is actual size, the warrior is 100 feet tall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got to be kidding!!!!!!!!!! The warrior 100 feet tall and Batman real life size? We aren't dumb enough to fall for this one but I give you credit for trying. Love Great Nan

The Kelly Fam said...

About time! I have been waiting for this. Love the warrior. Zoe is so cute. I can't beleive how different she looks from just a few months ago.