Sunday, October 18, 2009

Two More Teef

Two more teeth for baby Zoe. We can now identify all her toys by the unique bite marks left in everything....


We need to find something like this for Zoe, she borrowed this floaty thing from a friend. She sure enjoyed it.
I think we (and by we I mean I) are going to teach baby Zoe that these Shisa dogs/dragons are horses and that way when she asks for one for her birthday I can tell her they are mythical creatures and don't really exist and she won't want one anymore. I don't know why more parents don't crush their child's hopes and dreams like this, seams like an easy way to avoid renting a pony.

2 comments:

The Kelly Fam said...

She gets cuter with every blog post!

Anonymous said...

Those Dogs keep all the evil spirits away from you and your house. They are very important. No house should be without them. I had to go all the way to China Town in LA to find out about them. Uncle Ken sent me a pair from Japan and all the written information was in Japanese and you know where that left me. Out in nowhere. It is tradition to have two of them outside the front of your house or in your house so that no evil spirits can enter.

Mine are in our only book case filled with family treasures, where your scorpion in resin from Calico is kept and your monkey from Hawaii made out of a Coconut, and all of Brent's Home Run balls. No books. Just important good stuff.

But I don't think you need to worry about Zoe asking for one of those Dogs, because they are really ugly and she looked like she was afraid of them. Besides she has that "100" foot
protector warrior to take care of her always. He's better looking than those dogs.Besides he has a little teeny tiny Batman to help him.

She is just too cute with all those teeth. She can bite me anytime. Love Great Nan