Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baby and Chocolate and Warnings

This is one of the few pictures we were able to get with her eyes open, well not mid cry anyway.
This is posted up the street from our house. A warning to all would be vandals, IT IS WATCHING IT!
Japanese fish and chips, pink thing is deep fried ginger, like a Japanese pork rind.
This is what Christine ordered, desert for lunch.
This is how the baby sleeps after she eats. You can tell she's practicing for being bored later in life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Zoe's picture of her asleep!!! It's cool.
I have to know or I will bust. What is IT that IT is watching IT? Love Great Nan

Anonymous said...

Love Zoe's picture of her asleep!!! It's cool.
I have to know or I will bust. What is IT that IT is watching IT? Love Great Nan