A new addition to the globe trotting family. We are extremely excited. I am trying to convince Christine to name the baby Macgyver (if its a boy), as I feel thats a strong, proud name, sure to make the child a problem solver and all around good person. Christine isn't so convinced. She has at least conceded to allowing us to call the fetus Macgyver. I now have about six months to convince her its the bees knees.
Good thing the baby doesn't have one of these:
For my first fathers day I received the Macgyver Box Set.
Thats about all the news we have so far. Everything appears to be going well, and developing according to plan.
We will keep you updated along the way.
3 comments:
What's with this Father's Day present already! I haven't sent your "Father's Day to Be" present yet. Christine already recieved and ate her "Mother's Day to Be" gift. I think my picture is better. I am going to have it put on a shirt for me and Pop. Can't wait for the next one. Send me this one so I can blow it up bigger. OK? Guess who?
Thanks for the picture, guys! Baby is growing, growing, growing. Take care& be well.
love ya,
MJ
OMG, CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU TWO!!!! your lives have been one exciting adventure after another it seems but this is by far the most exciting news yet!! i am sooooo happy for you and your families!! congrats!!! =)
-carylann
Post a Comment