We had a great trip home and really enjoyed seeing everyone and all the great local food (Carls Jr, In N Out etc) and the shopping. We want to thank everyone for their hospitality.
I didn't take as many pictures on this trip but here are a few.
These were taken in Bob and Jane's back yard:







And this is the view we had for about four hours in Osaka while we waited for our flight home.
In case anyone is wondering, Okinawa to Osaka to San Francisco to LAX (and the same for the return but in reverse) equals a long long long day. We left for LAX at about 3:45am and got home to Okinawa about 26 hours later, at about 11pm Okinawa time. But it was worth it to see everyone.

And as a welcome home present we got our TV back ! And its better than ever. Christine actually has to lean back because its so huge.
4 comments:
Yay!!! You have a BIG tv again! it looks great! Is it the same one or a new model?
Its the same TV. It doesn't look any worse for the wear, it actually still had all our setting on it. And it might just be a trick of the mind, but I think it actually looks better/clearer.
Adam
It sure was worth it for us too big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are what you call "Busy Bees". We love your TV. Even Pop and I could see that one. Can't wait for your next trip. Nan
I see an ATM machine in the Airport picture. It must have to be a lot bigger than ours are here because it takes so much more money to count out the same dollar amount compared to our dollar amount. Right? Wrong? Am I making any sense? Nan
Post a Comment