Wednesday, December 12, 2007

St. Louis

These are a few pictures I took walking around downtown St. Louis.

This isn't the St. Louis Cathedral but it was a pretty impressive church nonetheless.

This is the view of the arch from the old court house across the street.



This is the pod like elevator you have to take up to the top of the arch. It seats five uncomfortably and you get to the top in about four and a half minutes, and to get down it only takes 3 minutes. And this is fairly abstract but those white flecks are snow. This is the first time I had seen snow fall from the sky, it was alarming, and cold. It was in the 20's the entire time I was there. A day after I left a snowstorm hit and shut everything down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that Snow! Hope it stays in St Louis. It was 105 the last time we were there. I know you didn't have too much time there, but from your "Pics" it looks like you saw and visited the best parts. We do so enjoy all of your pictures. They are beautiful.