Saturday, July 14, 2007

Random Pictures

The waves were huge recently. We had a tropical storm recently and it was insanely windy and a little rainy.




This is what the wind does to huge palm trees. Two of them the tops came clear off.

And a spider of course.
Just some random pictures till we have more to post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beutiful pics. Nice Giant Waves! The spider looks like a cousin to a tarantula. Does it have hair on it? I thought that tarantulas only lived in dry desert type areas. You certainly can't call Guam a desert type area. How's that back yard of yours coming along? Are they finished yet? Are they going to plant a macadamia nut tree?

Christine and Adam said...

Thats one of those little jumper spiders thats about half the size of a dime.

The backyard is done and the kids are there all the time now!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that it is so little. Is it poisonous? What about the nut tree? I was hoping that they would plant one and then Christine could dip them in Chocolate and you could send us some.