Sunday, December 31, 2006

Poker


This is one of the wonderful presents Christine gave me for Christmas. I broke it in last night, everyone kept complimenting how professional it was. Even though I didn't win (I did at least win my money back) it was a ton of fun. We will now be having regular poker games at my house. Now Christine can get the full use of her slow cooker and make corned beef for everyone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh is that what I get to do while you gamble the night away?????

Anonymous said...

You can't be NAVY without playing Poker. Two things: Remember to keep an exprssionless look on your face. In otherwords, "LOOK DUMB" and "LOOK BORED".
This comes hard for you because you always have a big smile on your face , your eyes light up, and you raise your eyebrows(not always together) when you are keeping a good secret. Your eyes also look to the left and open up bigger, along with that big grin on your face (showing not teeth), when you are keeping a good secret. Christine has a good Poker Face when you aren't making her laugh. Maybe she could play in the game too instead of cooking all day. Remember Take out!!!!! Do they have Take out and delivery on Guam?