Wednesday, December 06, 2006

STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every possession Christine and I own arrived in Guam today. We have waaaayyy too much stuff. The movers were polite, but they drank all my tea and water and left about 100 boxes still unpacked. So I know what I will be doing from now until Christine gets here, thats right, putting things away in the wrong place, so when she does get here she can put everything in its proper place. I did get the beds put together and the big TV up. Only took me three hours to find the remote. It was where it should be in a box with nothing to do with electronics or the room where the TV was.

More on Japan:
The technology I did see was a flat screen TV in every terminal at the airport. Some were encased in glass some were out in the open, but it was the highest of high definition I have ever seen. Also on one of the guys cell phones, he had video capability. The cell phones can actually do video calls, where you can see them and they can see you at the same time. Pretty amazing since our phones can barely hold the call let alone multi task like that.

Ok, I have to unpack, and unpack and unpack..............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WELL!!!!! I sent more stuff!!!!!!!
I know that you just can't wait to get it either. It is nothing that you need or probably nothing that you ever wished for in your whole life. BUT I thought that you should have it and so I sent it. You are supposed to get it before Christmas but with a Typhoon coming to every Island in the Pacific, you probably will get it in time for next Christmas or maybe Easter. I'll send more stuff for Easter. Then maybe you will have it for July 4th. I wonder if they celebrate July 4th on Guam? You know that was your Great Grandma's birthday. When I was little we always thought that everyone must be celebrating my Mom's birthday by having lot's of parties and fireworks. It was fun. We thought that she must have been a very important person to have everyone making such a fuss over just a birthday. No one ever made that big of a deal out of my birthday ever. Just a reminder, Pop has gone balistic over losing a remote to a very special favorite piece of electronic equipment. He has accused each and everyone of us of taking it and not putting it back, as you should remember. Especially me. So always put the remote back where you got it from and then you will never forget where it is.

Lot's and Lot's of good luck putting everything in a good place. Now we want to know if you are going to send us any Pic's of the STUFF!!!!!!! and where you put it. I know that you will do a very good job with this as you have always been so organized. What about the Skull? Did you find any other bones?