Sunday, March 04, 2012

Kids Playing and Wisconsin

Today we took the kids to Battle Point Park and what a park it is, this is just a portion of the playground there. It was very much like the parks we saw in Japan, well thought out and just huge.

Zoe jumped up there all by herself and hung on for a good while before falling.


Xander and Zoe using the diggers. A pretty awesome idea, looks like something we could build ourselves.


The McDonald's play places here are also massive. We have lost Zoe in them before, but if you call her she usually finds a porthole to say hi.

Dad took a trip to Menomonie Wisconsin and let me tell you, if I thought it was cold here in WA its NOTHING in comparison to Wisconsin. This was my phone at one point, and it even got below zero. It was just bitterly cold, the minute you walk outside it hit you like a wall. The cows and horses even had jackets on.
The cars were also frozen solid.

Dad had a plate of fried cheese curds, a Wisconsin staple, and has regretted it ever since.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look's like the Park was terrific and had a lot of unusual fun things to explore. My darlings
look too cute and sooooooooo happy.Love those faces.

I hate cold places. I love warm places. But not too warm or humid. Just warm and dry. I could never make it where there is snow on the ground from December through June.

Cheese does terrible things to you. Too bad it is so YUMMY?

I bet there wasn't one other kid in that park as cute as my adorable ones. Nor as good and well behaved. Love Great Nan