
Today we went to a sunflower field that you can roam around in. Its in a valley amongst a lot of other little farming/planting areas. Not exactly sure if they do anything with the sunflowers or they just let them grow as a tourist thing.


I used the wide angle lens on this one, Xanders head in real life is much more proportionate.

Like they were sharing one mind both children immediately took the leaf in their hands and placed it into their mouths right after this picture.

Its just missing one bite.

This is Zoe's new drafting table. The orange part she is sitting on lifts up for storage and the table top part lifts up for even more storage. She enjoys it very much. I found two pieces of peach in the chair storage after she went to bed tonight.

And if you ever wonders what Xander looked like with a beard here you go.
3 comments:
They are sooo cute....love the Sunflower field....
Angie Gross
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! finally NEW PICS!!!
Xander look's all grown up like he did at Christmas. So Handsome, "with it", and cool. Zoe look's Beautiful as usual and she looks a lot taller. Love the new drafting table. She will make good use out of that the way she loves to draw, paint, and color. Love the darling clothes and the sunflowers. I thought sunflowers only grew where it was a dry climate. You certainly don't live in a dry climate, so I guess I was wrong again.I hate always being wrong. Kiss my babies.
Love Great Nan
Knowing how much Kid's love Nature walks and looking and hunting for bugs, I sure hope there wasn't one of those little critters on the leaf that got eaten. Oh well! Bugs are protein. These children are toooooooooo darling and adorable. Maybe we can borrow them sometime soon. Kisses all around. Love Great Nan
Post a Comment