Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Zoe's Evil Eyes


Zoe started mimicking me, first with her eyebrows moving up and down, then I gave her this look peering from the side of my eyes watching her to see if she was eating her food. That evolved into this. It is awesome and freaky at the same time. We like how she gets all serious for those few seconds before bursting out laughing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!
I love the last few seconds when she does that thing with her mouth~
We sure miss ya'll-
Ang, Madi and Jon

Anonymous said...

spooky kooky!!!!! Funny and best of all hilarious. Love the face she makes at the end piercing her lips and then laughing. Zoe is a world of funny faces. I don't suppose you got a still picture of that face. I guess it would be impossible to get a still picture at the same time you are taking a video. Love the eyes. Didn't know it was possible to roll the eyes back that far. I am having trouble imagining Daddy making all those faces that Zoe is mimicking. Love Great Nan

Jamie Adcock said...

She is entirely too cute!! We need to have lunch when you get back from your trip.