
Zoe likes to walk up to Xander's crib and stare waiting for him to make a noise. As soon as he does she turns to us and says "baby", as if we forgot he was there and she was reminding us..

Zoe enjoying Lasagna, or as she calls its, zanya.

Zoe in her new bunny pajamas, she gets around really well in these as opposed to the full body suit we put her in. The body suit feet are still a little too long so these are perfect.

Zoe has learned to climb and as such I have lost my man chair. Both the arm rests open up for storage, which I have also lost to plastic fruit and lego.


Zoe's friend Alivia came over for a visit and happened to pick up a bee from the ground and got stung in the finger. This is the bee's stinger. I think it looks like a little hummingbird.
3 comments:
We love catching up with what ya'll are doing. I swear it looks like Zoe's hair has grown several inches since we saw her a few wks ago! We miss you guys-
Ang & Madi
What? No video? They are the "Darlingest" children I ever did see. More! More! More! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Great Nan and everybody in Whittier.
I forgot to say Poor Alivia, that had to have hurt Big Time! I hope Zoe gives her a great big hug. Do you have a lot of bee's? Are they as big as those spiders? Are we going to get you see you LIVE tonight with sound and everything? Love Great Nan
Post a Comment