Sunday, May 30, 2010

Welcome to the Xander Zone

Born 2:09PM May 30th, 8 pounds 8 ounces, 20 inches long.




Christine wouldn't let me name him Indiana, so I'll just call him Indy. If I can teach Zoe to say "You call him doctor Jones lady" every time she hears Indy I know I will have succeeded as a father.
Christine and baby are doing well and will hopefully come home today.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute. I am so happy for the both of you, not sure how happy Zoe will be, but her to. Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He look's like he is a month old already.
Too Cute. Love Great Nan

Anonymous said...

OUTSTANDING!!!!!! Two times and you did perfect. We have Zoe and Xander and we wonder if there will be a Y and a W? Love that baby and he doesn't even know how much. Kisses all around and hugs too. Love Great Nan

Annie said...

Congrats guys!! He is darling! Love, The Felts