Here is Zoe driving and flying. Both of which she does extremely well. Well except for the driving, but as a passenger she is great.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She knows where all of the right buttons are to push and pull. That is scary. And to think people are afraid to drive with me or Great Pop? I think you "borned" a traveler. After all that's all you two have done since you first met each other besides giving us the cutey pie playing in your house.
2 comments:
She knows where all of the right buttons are to push and pull. That is scary. And to think people are afraid to drive with me or Great Pop? I think you "borned" a traveler. After all that's all you two have done since you first met each other besides giving us the cutey pie playing in your house.
Has she found the HORN yet? That would be the first thing I would have found. I love blowing my horn!!!! Love Great Nan
Post a Comment