Christine got Zoe a little wading pool to help keep her cool during the hot summer here in Okinawa. While mom was shooting the Eclipse baby Zoe was chilling in the pool.
Arrrggg, I am the cutest baby in the pool.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the water drops on her face. It is so cool looking. Donna
Too Cute!!!! Perfect lips, perfect nose, perfect eyes, perfect smile, perfect face. Just too perfect all over. She's the Great One! You two did good! Love those drops on her face and the happiness that explodes from her wonderful smiles. She makes me feel good all over. Love Great Nan
That's not wading. That's Skinny Dipping. You guys are much too young to know what skinny dipping is. But knowing you the way I do, you probably already know about such things like that. Love Great Nan
She has gotten so big and she is such a cutie pie. How's oki? Payton and I are enjoying our house and I just started working again at NFCU. Well hope you guys are good.
4 comments:
I love the water drops on her face. It is so cool looking.
Donna
Too Cute!!!! Perfect lips, perfect nose, perfect eyes, perfect smile, perfect face. Just too perfect all over. She's the Great One! You two did good! Love those drops on her face and the happiness that explodes from her wonderful smiles. She makes me feel good all over. Love Great Nan
That's not wading. That's Skinny Dipping. You guys are much too young to know what skinny dipping is. But knowing you the way I do, you probably already know about such things like that. Love Great Nan
She has gotten so big and she is such a cutie pie. How's oki? Payton and I are enjoying our house and I just started working again at NFCU. Well hope you guys are good.
Angie G.
Post a Comment