Sunday, November 09, 2008

One Size Fits Most

The other day I was folding the unnamed little girl's laundry when a confused looking Adam picked up the teeniest tiniest piece of cloth possible and asked what it was. I said it was a mitten. He replied "Of course it's a mitten! Why didn't I know that? (slight pause) And why does she need a mitten?" I replied with the whole so she can't scratch herself textbook answer but I was really thinking about the times I swear she is scratching me from the inside (or how she made a shank out of the umbilical cord) and how I could get a pair of mittens on her hands right now! But since I can not do that I resorted to the next best thing. I put them on Adam's big toes along with some of her socks. And this is the result...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess since you can sit around and rest you are all done putting everything together? Put together with no nuts, bolts, screws or any odd looking hardware left over? You only have a few days left you know.
Great Nan to be.