A poll has been added to allow you to guess if the baby is a boy or girl. It should show up directly to the right.
*** Well we are really happy that everyone voted. If you would take the time to put in the comments who you are and who you voted for we would appreciate it, Christine is really curious who voted for what. Of course you can wait a few days and just put who you are and if you were right or wrong....
10 comments:
Karen here... I voted BOY. Let me know what I've won at the end of the week! ;)
I voted for a girl and boy because I want two. Guess Who???????
I voted for a girl and boy because I want two. Guess Who???????
Christine, I think it's a boy - let's just say I have a hunch!
We think the baby will be a boy. From Rod & Meg
We're voting for a wee MacGyver...no we're not voting for the name :)
K & J
deb says boy & tom says girl
I say its a baby girl going by the chinese calander but boy or girl how blessed to have both of you for her parents
Christine says:
AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I can't decide. 58 minutes until the appointment and it is driving me crazy. Is this what is in store for me? Oh no.
It's a boy..cause another mini Christine in the world is just too much to imagine! :) Just kidding! Love ya! Jeana
Post a Comment