Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Growing Up... but slowly


We decided to buy a dining room set. So we ended up with a pub style inlaid wood table with a butterfly leaf, 8 chairs, and a lazy susan. It's no lazy susan like my parents lazy susan but it will do perfectly. Oh yeah a sofa table tagged along also in that purchase. I am slowly and very slowly putting the chairs together. 2 a week seems like a great speed to me, that's why there is one chair in the picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Did the table come all together? What kind of glue are you using? This is the part of making a home I do best. Gluing and putting together stuff or I should say gluing and putting back together stuff. Are the instructions in Japanese? I sure hope not. Keep up the great work. Wish I was closer so I could help. Nan

Anonymous said...

Just in case you ever really need this information, I am an expert in gluing China. Remember this. Nan