Exciting!!! I sure don't see a man in there and I really looked hard to find one. Don't you ever sleep? How come we never see the Stars? Remember the Milky way? Remember the North Star?
Is this the same moon as I see? Sure looks lots different. But then again, it sure looks like the moon we used to see in Grandpa Dan's telescope--right, Jane? Made it for years with his own hands, much to your Grandma's chagrin and her diining room table!! Ask your mom for pics.
5 comments:
Exciting!!! I sure don't see a man in there and I really looked hard to find one. Don't you ever sleep? How come we never see the Stars? Remember the Milky way? Remember the North Star?
Is this the same moon as I see? Sure looks lots different. But then again, it sure looks like the moon we used to see in Grandpa Dan's telescope--right, Jane? Made it for years with his own hands, much to your Grandma's chagrin and her diining room table!! Ask your mom for pics.
Oh, good grief! Sorry, Sorry, Sorry. Pushed a lot of the wrong buttons. Cancel two of them from your end, please!!! I can't do it.
Post a Comment