Saturday, March 17, 2007

Snorkeling and Gardening

Today we went snorkeling in the ocean. We saw quite a few fish but no turtles. Soon we will have a waterproof camera and will put up some pictures of the fish.

Remember this?

Before

After


http://adamandchristine.blogspot.com/2006/11/gardening.html


Well now Christine decides she doesn't want those bushes there at all. So I dug them up and out, we are just waiting on getting rid of the dirt and rocks. Our house just got painted too so we will put up some new pictures soon.

A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well! Now you can't get in any more trouble for getting carried away with too much trimming. I can't wait to see what Christine plants there. I know whatever she plants will be beautiful. It was a great decision to pull those ugly bushes out. I am a person that hates big green bushes that all the gardners trim in either a square or a round shape. I prefer the natural shape of a bush. I like a lot of flowers and color. You are living in the right place to have a great garden with beautiful healthy flowers.

We will be anxious to see how your garden progresses. The decorator did a superb job on the inside of the house. She should put up a shingle. Looking at all the work Christine has done, makes me tired. But I am old.